The Sheehan Brothers Difference
Family owned and operated in Springfield, Ohio, since 1956, Sheehan Brothers Vending is Southwest and Central Ohio’s leading full-service vending company. From the very beginning, our commitment to superior customer service, quality, and value has set us apart from the competition.
The Difference is Clear
- Customers are able to deal directly with our owners—Maribeth Mahoney, Paul Sheehan, and Dan Sheehan—on a daily basis.
- All key management personnel have been with Sheehan Brothers in excess of 20 years and possess the vending and food service experience required to ensure your complete satisfaction. Managers include:
- Matt Ryan, General Manager - 22 years
- Greg Massie, Repair Supervisor - 26 years
- Mary Barnett, Commissary Manager - 20 years
- Ken Coleman, Office Coffee Account Manager - 17 years
- Jackie Cooper, Office Coffee Customer Service Representative - 26 years
- Unlike many other regional vending companies, we operate an on-site commissary and a professional bakery that use premium ingredients to create more than 150 fresh foods and seasonal specialties that are featured in our vending machines and retail catering offerings.
- We maintain on-site departments dedicated to vending machine and fleet vehicle repair and offer 24/7 repair service.
- We provide specialized product labeling and nutritional information to help customers eat healthier on the go.
- We use equipment that meets Energy Star® standards and environmentally friendly packaging and vending accessories whenever possible.
FRESH MATTERS: HEALTH & WELLNESS
Sheehan Brothers will work with you to support your organization's health and wellness programs
Made Fresh Daily
The Sheehan Brothers Commissary makes fresh, wholesome foods every day to ensure the highest quality and best taste for our customers
Seeing Is Believing
Take a look at our in-house commissary; where freshness is the rule and customer satisfaction is always the goal
Current Fresh Food Vending Menu
Check out our current fresh food vending selections and helpful information about health and nutrition